Aug 2015

Yepme Women Collection – Buy One Get One Free

by Ghost in Fashion, Online Store category

Yepme Women Collection Offer is Live with Additional offer of Buy One Get One Free only on selected Products for women.

Buy one Get one Free Offer is very unique and this will save a lot for you. Plus there is 25% Extra Discount for those who pay Online.

Overall This Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer is best deal for all with (50% + 25%) total 75% Discount.

Yepme Women Collection Buy One Get One Free

Steps for Yepme Women Collection Offer :

  1. Go to Yepme.
  2. Login/Register with your Email.
  3. Check Offer page

  4. Add product of your choice.
  5. Here You’ll be asked to add another product.
  6. Choose another from offer page.
  7. Add to cart.
  8. 50% Discount will be applied automatically.
  9. Place Order.
  10. Enter Shipping Details and Make Payment.
  11. If you choose Online Payment Method then additional 25% Discount will be applied automatically

Terms of Buy one Get one Free Offer :

  • Extra 25% Discount can be availed if you pay online using Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking.
  • This is a Limited period Offer so Grab it right away.


If you found this deal useful Share it with friends with the help of Share buttons.

For Latest deals, Contests and updates you can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus or you can Subscribe us also.


Leave Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.